October 21, 2014

Uni start!

I am well aware that I've been off the radar this days (weeks?), and that is solely due to the fact that University started and I have to fall back again into the 6am routine. Quick update. After the two exams I had earlier this month (both aced!) I became a visit from my best friend, we enjoyed my last Uni-free days together and most of all we spent time together going out and about Berlin. How I missed this girl!


I've been taking strolls around my neighborhood


Went to a party on the weekend before Uni start


Snapped this Mango cape for 9€ at the local flee market
 

Braved the rain in pink
 

But now Uni has started, so back to the nerd mode am I!
I can't describe how excited I am for the weeks to come. I can't wait to be really deep in the topics and achieving a global understanding of everything related to construction and structures. Call me a nerd, but I do love learning new things. I do promise to snap pictures of my Uni outfits, which we all agree is the most difficult task of the day. Is this warm enough? Is this too short or too revealing? Is this appropiate? Am I comfortable enough to spend ten hours outside my house bed? 

What have you been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment