April 6, 2014

Skin help?

Since I've been here in Germany I've been battling with my skin. Weird outbreaks have led me to a chocolate and butter prohibition, reducing the amount of oil I use while cooking and the consume of milk products, and passing out on greasy food. In spite of all the precautions I've taken, I've come to a point where I no longer know what to do. I'm struggling with the most violent form of acne I could've ever imagined.

[What the hell?]

I've tried all the cleansers, all the creams, the expensive ones and the cheaper ones and nothing has worked so far. The one thing that has been soothing at least has been LUSH's Ocean Salt scrub.


It's a little bit expensive than your usual face scrub but it does the job wonderfully and you really feel a difference since day one. I only use it in the night because it contains lemon, and lemon is known for causing stains in your skin when exposed to the sun.

While I was browsing through Douglas, I refound the Clarisonic Cleansing Brushes and I was almost decided to try it out, but I backed down because I want to be 100% sure of buying this since it's quite the investment. 

Have you used Clarisonic? Does it battle acne?
Do you know any other products that might help?



No comments:

Post a Comment