February 20, 2014

Shopping Vault

 

May I present to you, Daniel Wellington's Classic Winchester Lady Watch! Like I mentioned in a previous post, I lusted this watch for a long time but I wasn't sure which armband to get. Someone recently commented that most of my things were pink (binder, diary, pencils, even my perfume) so I decided to finally embrace pink. I couldn't be any happier with my new watch, besides it's the perfect colour for the upcoming spring. I think my bank account will be hearing more from DW. Have a great weekend! xo

--
Ich stelle euch vor, die Classic Winchester Lady Uhr von Daniel Wellington! Ich könnte echt nicht glücklicher sein! Das Design is wunderschön und die Farben sind perfekt für den kommenden Frühling (hallo Röcke!). Ich bin ganz sicher dass ich mehr über DW hören werde.

No comments:

Post a Comment